Tuesday, July 28, 2009

2009-2010 | AACA Arts Guide

For your viewing pleasure, I wanted to post some images of the 2009-2010 Arts Guide I designed for the Athens Area Council for the Arts (http://www.athensartscouncil.org/). Ellen Kimball, AACA Executive Director, stopped by the studio several weeks back asking me to design the 16-page "Big Time | Small Town" marketing brochure to celebrate their 30-year anniversary (pearl anniversary). I submitted two design concepts, a high-end classy look & a vintage/retro humorous design. They chose to capitalize on the "pearl" high-end design but they like the other so much that we will probably use it for next year's guide. In case you haven't experienced an Art's Center performance, I urge you to take advantage of these exciting & top-class performances. There are several performances that I cannot wait to see!!! Hope to see you there mi amigos!




1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! I love the pearls on the front...very, very classy. I'll be looking forward to seeing the "vintage/retro humorous" design next year! ...so glad your talents are being put to use at AACA!!!! ...great partnership! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete